The LiftRight Keg Handling System provides an excellent solution for the safe and easy lifting and moving of kegs. It includes a purpose built keg trolley, keg lifter, pallet ramp and stack safe crosses that are specifically designed to lift, move and store kegs safely and easily. The LiftRight Backsaver Trolley is also available to help lift and move cartons of alcohol.
There are four components to the LiftRight Keg Handling system:
- LiftRight Keg Trolley – designed to move beer kegs easily and safely. It allows users to easily lift and manage 50 litre kegs – that weigh well over 60kg – greatly reducing the risk of personal injury or damage to floor surfaces. The LiftRight Keg Trolley can also come with an attachable frame to easily move and store gas bottles.
- LiftRight Pallet Ramp – when the Keg Trolley is used in conjunction with the Pallet Ramp, kegs to be safely unloaded from pallets, without being lifted.
- LiftRight Keg Lifter – allows beer kegs to be easily lifted and moved without the operator touching the keg. It also allows kegs to be stacked on top of each other easily and safely. It’s simple, ergonomic design is manually operated or can be powered by a rechargeable cordless drill.
- Stacksafe Base Supports – these allows kegs to be double stacked, so you can fit twice as many kegs into the cool room, to keep the beer cold and fresh and your customers happy!
Benefits and features:
- Lifts and moves beer kegs without the operator touching the keg.
- Using the Stacksafe crosses enables kegs to be double stacked securely and safely so cold storage areas are used more efficiently
- Greatly reduces the risk of injury when handling kegs
- Lightweight, simple and economical
- Kegs can be secured and lifted from any position – the keg does not have to be manually handled to suit trolley access
- The keg is locked onto the trolley so it cannot fall, reducing risk of damage and injury
- Fully adjustable to suit all beer kegs used in Australia
- Kegs can be moved easily over rough, uneven ground or up and down stairs
- Easy to operate and user friendly.